- OEM Number: 362010
- Sizes: #41 - #60
- VW OEM Number: T10190
- Sizes: #50 - #69
- VW OEM Number: T10313
- Sizes: #521 - #528, #530 - #540.
- OEM Number: T40073
- Suits: Audi after 2006
- Sizes: A(801), B(802), C(803), D(804), E(805), F(806), G(807), H(808), J(809),
L(810), M(811), N(812), O(814), P(813), R(815), S(816), T(817), V(818), W(819), X(820)
Please click the following link to see our New Items Catalogue: Catalogues
T&E Tools manufactures and markets Professional Hand Tools, Specialty Service Tools and Workshop Equipment all to represent quality and value as a matter of policy.
All T&E Tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards and are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and materials.
Any T&E Hand Tool, Specialty Service Tool or any piece of Workshop Equipment, which fails during its normal useful life to perform satisfactorily, will be repaired or replaced at no charge.
Currently we have over 16,000 products to meet your needs. "Where To Buy" page is where you can find out T&E Tools retailers and distributors that stock our products for purchasing.
All prices are excluded freight charge and subject to change without notice. We endeavor to make sure the prices shown on the website are true and correct. However, we cannot control price increases by our suppliers. We also reserve the right to correct misprints and will always update the website information and prices as soon as we can.
- Click the "Triangle" icon (in the left Sidebar) to expand and contract the various category references.
- Hover your mouse on the "Right Border" of the sidebar to resize the Sidebar to ensure information fit your screen size.
- Click the "Magnifying Glass" icon (in the Search Input Field on the top navigation bar) to apply different search criterias.
- You can use "ESC", "Left" and "Right" arrow keys to close and navigate the tabs in the modal window, that display item details.
- If your search returns alot of items you can filter the results base on what content information is contain in the item table.
- You can sort "Name", "Price", "Availability", and "Codes" in ascending and descending order by toggling the column header in the table that display the items.
- The default number of items that are displayed per page is 10. You can change it by selecting the "Show items per page" drop down list at the top of the content area.
- You can download our various catalogues and flyers in PDF in the "Downloads" page.
- Any items that are discounted will be displayed in the "Specials" page.